Frequent Questions

Do I have to provide a copy of my vulnerability assessment to state or local agencies?

Pursuant to Section 1433(a)(4) of the Safe Drinking Water Act, "no community water system will be required under State or local law to provide an assessment described in Title IV of the Public Health Security and Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response Act of 2002 to any State, regional, or local governmental entity solely by reason that the system submit such an assessment to EPA."
Have more questions? Submit a request