Frequent Questions

How can I get my child's blood lead level tested?

A family doctor or pediatrician can perform a blood test for lead and provide information about the health effects of lead. The state or city/county departments of health can also provide information about how you can have your child's blood tested for lead (Lead in Drinking Water Regulation: Public Education Guidance, EPA816-R-02-020, June 2002).
Have more questions? Submit a request