Frequent Questions

How can one obtain a list of public or community water systems that serve a certain population size?

These data are generally available from the SDWIS database, publicly accessible at Alternately, a person may submit a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to obtain a list of systems serving a particular population range.
Have more questions? Submit a request