Frequent Questions

Community water systems (CWSs) must submit to their primacy agencies copies of their consumer confidence reports (CCRs), as well as certifications stating that the reports have been distributed to customers and that the information is correct and consiste

Each primacy agency must maintain copies of the CCRs for all water systems in the state for a period of one year. The agency must also keep the corresponding certifications for a period of five years (40 CFR 142.16(f)(3)).
Have more questions? Submit a request