Frequent Questions

Community water systems (CWSs) must send copies of their consumer confidence reports (CCRs) to their primacy agencies by July 1st of each year (40 CFR 141.155(c)). Can CWSs e-mail their CCRs to the primacy agency?

CWSs can send their CCRs to the primacy agencies in an electronic or hard copy format (Revised State Implementation Guidance for the Consumer Confidence Report, EPA816-R-01-002, January 2001).
Have more questions? Submit a request