Frequent Questions

We live in an apartment building and did not receive the CCR. How can we obtain one?

The water system is required to make a good faith effort to reach consumers who do not receive a water bill, such as renters, by sending building management a copy of the report for distribution. Contact your building manager or local water system to obtain a copy of the annual water quality report.
Have more questions? Submit a request