Frequent Questions

The link to my community water system's water quality report is not working properly. Can you provide access to the online version?

No. EPA is not responsible for the content or the accessibility of the CWS Web sites. Links to online versions of annual drinking water quality reports on EPA's Office of Ground Water and Drinking Water Web site are provided by community water suppliers. You may wish to contact your local water system to obtain a hard copy of the water quality report.
Have more questions? Submit a request