Frequent Questions

My neighbors and I are experiencing a type of oily residue in our water. We have notified our water department, but nothing has been resolved. Who should I notify regarding this problem?

The state drinking water program office handles all complaints and enforcement situations against public water systems. They are the regulatory authority for all public water systems in the state and should be able to help you with this problem. State drinking water program office contact information is available at

Have more questions? Submit a request