Frequent Questions

How can a list of "significant non-compliance" (SNC) data for public water systems be generated?

The Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance is the overseer of the SNC data. Requestors of SNC list information have to go through Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). People may request national lists via FOIA fax at For assistance call the National FOIA Hotline at (202) 566-1667. 


Have more questions? Submit a request