Frequent Questions

How do we post our water quality report online?

Community water systems can provide a link for public access to their water quality report by adding an entry at EPA's Office of Ground Water and Drinking Water (OGWDW) Web site. To add a new entry, access the Water System Update Form at  This form allows a water system to update their CCR link and contact information by following 5 easy steps, allowing EPA to link to the water system's report from the OGWDW Web site.

Have more questions? Submit a request