Submit a request
Learn the Issues
Science & Technology
Laws & Regulations
Ground Water & Drinking Water
New articles and comments
What characteristic of Cryptosporidium and Giardia makes them especially resistant to disinfection?
01. What are pathogens?
02. What pathogens does EPA regulate in drinking water, and what are their health effects?
03. What are indicators?
04. What indicators does EPA regulate in drinking water, and how do they reflect problems?
05. What are EPA?s drinking water regulations for pathogens and indicators?
06. How do pathogens and indicators get into my drinking water?
07. How will I know if pathogens are in my drinking water?
08. How are pathogens and indicators removed from my drinking water?
09. How do I learn more about Cryptosporidium and my drinking water?
10. When must water suppliers notify their customers of a violation?